Course Title: GCSE French
Syllabus Code: 8658
Exam Board: AQA Web link
Year 9 Term1
- Who am I?
- Talking about family, friends, relationships and going out.
Year 9 Term2
- Free time
- Talking about sport, technology, music and films.
Year 9 Term3
- Daily life and special occasions
- Talking about food, festivals, celebrations and going out.
Year 10 Term1
- Town and country
- Talking about where you live, finding tourist information and discussing the weather.
Year 10 Term2
- Travel and tourism
- Talking about holidays past and present, good and bad.
Year 10 Term3
- School life
- Talking about your timetable, rules and regulations, school successes.
Year 11 Term1
- Employment and future plans
- Talking about how you earn money, plans hopes and wishes.
Year 11 Term2
- Responsiblilities and choices
- Talking about protecting the environment, ethical shopping, volunteering and big events.