Our uniform supplier is Prestige Design & Workwear. They can be contacted on 01582 883222.
We strive for excellence in all that we do, and all students are expected to dress to a very high standard at all times including the journey to and from school.
- Top shirt buttons must be done up at all times.
- Ties are compulsory for boys and girls.
- White shirts are to be completely tucked in.
- Blazers must be worn at all times while sweaters are optional. Students may remove blazers in class IF the class teacher gives them permission to do so.
- Girls may wear either trousers or a skirt. Skirts must be knee length. Both skirts and trousers must be those supplied by Prestige.
- Boys must wear black socks. Girls may wear either black knee length socks, black or flesh coloured tights.
- Students are required to wear sensible black school shoes which have no resemblance to trainers. Black shoe laces only.
- All jackets, coats and bags must be plain black with no logos or designs. Bags must be able to accommodate A4 folders.
- Scarves, hats and gloves are to be plain black and not worn indoors.
- Belts must be plain black.
- No jewellery is permitted apart from a watch. Piercings may not be covered with a plaster or clear retainer.
- Natural make-up, no nail polish
- No extremes of hair colour or style
- Any item of clothing which does not adhere to the above guidelines will be confiscated and will need to be collected by a parent/guardian.